Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Salisbury
If you are an experienced Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) looking for flexible working hours in Salisbury, Wiltshire then this is the job role for you.
I am currently looking to fill a position based within an NHS Mental Health Ward based in Salisbury; this is a mixed gender inpatient unit where your duties will include overseeing patients ongoing recovery, and observing any situational change and deterioration. Your role as a Mental healthcare Assistant will be to work alongside the Nursing staff to implement care plans for patients, you will also be tasked with performing observations specifically focussing on patient deterioration.
The Limited Company rates of pay are up to £17.00 per hour (Uplifts for Nights and Weekends) Payment would be made through an Umbrella Company
Requirements for this Mental Healthcare Assistant position:
• 6 Months experience in a Healthcare / Mental Health Setting.
• Enhanced DBS Certificate (Update service preferred)
• Mandatory Training Certificates (Training can be provided)
• PMVA / MAPA Training
• Vaccinations (TB, Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella / Chicken Pox)
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions for a Mental Healthcare Assistant include:
• £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
• Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
• Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
• FREE enhanced DBS check
• FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
• Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
• Loyalty reward scheme
If this role is something that you are interested in applying for please forward your CV to [ Email address blocked ]