MI and Reporting AnalystAbout Us:
We are a dynamic business created to fill a gap in the market for a specialist, independent, client-centric and service focussed insurance adviser. We provide insurance solutions to organisations of all shapes and sized, from start-ups, to SME's through to larger corporate risks. Our team of personal insurance experts can also deliver bespoke cover for private individuals.
This is an exciting time to join PIB Insurance. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees.The Role:
We are recruiting for a MI and Reporting Analyst to join our Finance team based in Retford. Reporting to the Group Client Money Manager this role is the key driver of MI and Reporting across the Central Client money/IBA team, aiding reporting and analysis for the Senior management team as well as developing future KPIs and reporting out of SAS. Working to reporting deadlines this person will deliver accurate and timely MI for group wide insight and KPIs into the IBA team performance.Location:
Based near Retford Train Station, means there are great transports links should you wish to travel by train, car, or bus. We also have free car parking close to the office.Responsibilities:
- Produce monthly reporting across multi systems for the Senior managers, to help deliver insight and reporting out to the Group on areas such as Aged debt, Breach reporting and Creditors.
- Work with the Managers to deliver enhanced solutions around reporting within a fast-growing function.
- Aid with dashboard development and analysis.
- Be the key conduit to central and business MI teams to look at group data in SAS from a functional point of view, help support enhanced processes, and better-quality MI.
- Build and monitor functional KPIs to help drive efficiency and effectiveness in the function across the teams, monitoring performance in both functional areas and external stakeholder management.
- Manage priorities and new MI requests.
- Drive Automation across the function and delivery of reporting tools.
- Help support the client money audit process and deal with requests for data.
- Aid reporting, where appropriate, into the Financial accounting team on month end and reporting from core systems.Experience:
- Experience in creating and managing complex reporting from multi-systems and delivering to deadlines.
- Previous Insurance Industry knowledge or previous experience in a regulated sector (FCA) is ideal although not essential
- Experience of building and aiding oversight of KPIs and process automation of data.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and collaborating with business stakeholders in support of a departmental and/or multi-departmental data management
- Basic experience working with data discovery, analytics, and BI software tools like SAS.
- Strong experience supporting and working within a large team in a very dynamic business environment.
- Able to work to working day deadlines and report/. communicate to a senior group level.
- Has good judgment, a sense of urgency and has demonstrated commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service and business integrity.
Full Job Description available on request.Further information
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: MI Analyst, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Management Information, Reporting Analyst, Management Information Analyst, etc.
Business Process Automation