STEM Recruitment is working with our client, a medical technology company who are leading innovators within their industry. They develop, manufacture and commercialise diagnostic platforms.
We are currently recruiting for a Reagent Manufacturing Shift Technician to work within our reagent manufacturing department and be responsible for the ongoing manufacture and testing of reagents and related components to ensure the supply of consistently high-quality reagents to meet production requirements, while maintaining a compliant GMP laboratory environment.
* Ensure raw material and consumable availability and prepare process buffers and stock solutions, to allow reagent manufacturing schedule to be met.
* Manufacture assay reagents safely, efficiently in line with schedule and current SOPs and WIs to meet strip production requirements.
* Evaluate performance of raw and in-process materials at critical stages of manufacture and carry out final formulation testing.
* Carry out routine calibration, maintenance and running of laboratory and analytical equipment and support external supplier maintenance activities as required.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail and high level of skills in problem solving and a can do attitude, along with the following experience:
* Experience working within a laboratory environment or similar scientific manufacturing industry
* Confidence working with minimal supervision in a lab environment.
* Ability to follow complex protocols and accurately complete batch records
* Can work well within a group environment
* Computer literacy and data analysis skills.
* Degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline.
* Commercial diagnostic assay, or similar industry experience.
* Knowledge of good laboratory working practices, GMP standards, including Validation protocols and Non-Conformances.
* Knowledge and experience of working within a biohazard environment
- Raw Materials
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Complex Problem Solving