£16.00 per hour | 44 hours per week | Days only | Excellent Benefits | Good CQC
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a small elderly and dementia nursing home in the Whittlesey area to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Night Manager.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national care group and has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly nursing care in home from home surroundings.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Manager (Nurse) RGN/RMN role:
• 44 hours per week available
• Days only
• Excellent hourly rates at £16.00
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Night Manager RGN/RMN, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Applicants for this Night Manager (Nurse) RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• A strong leader
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply Now >>.
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Whittlesey) .