£17.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Alternate Weekends | Nights| “Good" Rated CQC |
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Staff Nurse with RGN or RMN qualification to work nights only. The role is at a 50+ bedded care home in the Torpoint area that supports elderly residents and younger adults and provides nursing care for those with dementia, mental health conditions and physical disabilities.
Details of the Night Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Alternate weekends
• Excellent hourly rates £17.50
• Paid breaks
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
• Free uniform and free parking
• Excellent training and ongoing development
Some of the duties for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date. Assist the primary nurse in completing client admissions/discharge forms and organise formal staff appraisals.
Applicants for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Up to date NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• It is essential you have 1 year’s post registration experience
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply Now >>.