£22.00 per hour + Enhancements | Full Time | Relocation Package | Dementia Care Home |
A charitably run Dementia care home on the island of Guernsey is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Night Nurse. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a beautiful, well-run home and benefit from the excellent quality of life on the island.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full time, permanent contract on night shifts
• Fantastic hourly pay rates of £22.00 per hour
• Time + half paid at weekends and double time paid for Bank Holidays
• Relocation package of £1000 cash, up to £4000 removal costs and up to £1000 for removal travel from the UK
As Night Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply Now >>.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.