£18 - £20 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Nights Only | Large General Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A Night Staff Nurse position has become available in a large nursing home in the Wilmslow area.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and is owned and operated by a leading national not for profit care group who offer an excellent working environment for staff and the best possible standards of care for service users.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RNA position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £18 to £20 depending on experience
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• A great working environment with a family friendly approach to ensure you maintain a healthy work/life balance
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A private pension scheme and sick pay
• Employee recognition programmes and long service awards
• Childcare vouchers, free uniforms and a range of retail and lifestyle discounts
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RNA, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RNA post:
• Registered Adult Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or demonstrate a genuine interest in working with this client group
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply Now >>.
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Wilmslow).