£22.50 p/h – Circa £46.8K - Band 7 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Flexible Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
An RGN qualified Nurse Deputy Manager is required to join the management team of a large nursing home in Sidcup.
Details of the RGN/Nurse Deputy Manager vacancy are as follows:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible days
* Fantastic pay rates of £22.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £46,800
* A supportive working environment and ongoing training opportunities
* A pension plan and a range of discount and purchase schemes
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should be:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
* Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home and have a passion for working in elderly care
* Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
* Flexible to meet the needs of the home
* Well organised with strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation