£55,000 - £60,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC| Great Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered
An experienced Nurse with substantial experience as CQC Registered Manager is required to lead and develop an elderly nursing home in the Sidcup area.
The very large home offers round the clock nursing care and support to older people from throughout the local area who are living with age-related frailties, dementia and disabilities.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
* A permanent, full time contract of 37.5 hours per week
* Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
* A great annual salary in the region of £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus enhancements
* Up to 25 days annual leave
* Pension scheme with a company contribution
* Enhanced maternity pay in line with NHS
* Discounts from retailers and cashback offers.
As Registered Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
* NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Diploma Level 5
* Experienced working as CQC Registered Manager, with a proven track record of success evidenced through CQC and Local Authority reports
* A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
* Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
* Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets and able to market a home
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation