We are proud to be working on behalf of a leading childcare provider who are looking to employ a Lead Practitioner and a Level 2 or 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse for their quality Day Nursery based near Henley-on-Thames. The Lead Practitioner or Nursery Nurse candidate must be passionate, dedicated and driven to give young children the best early years education and care needed for their development.
- A minimum of a Level 2 or 3 qualification within childcare or equivalent
- Over 1-2 Year’s experience within nursery setting
- Sound understanding of child development and of children’s needs along with the EYFS statutory framework.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all children in your care resulting in the total avoidance of preventable accidents and promoting a feeling of security and satisfaction amongst all parents.
- Caring for the all-round daily needs of the children to enhance their physical, intellectual, social and emotional development.
- Contribute effectively to the team maintaining a high level of communication throughout the whole nursery.
- Plan and provide effective teaching and learning
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Setting up and decontamination of instruments
- Communicate with colleagues, parents/carers to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effect assessments of the children during the stages of development
The successful candidate can look forward to a competitive salary with additional benefits such as in house training with career progression opportunities. Also, you can look forward to working in a quality setting with excellent facilities a lovely team, together with a very experienced manager who appreciates yourself and your work.
Get in touch!
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our Nursery team on 01926 676369 or register your details.
- Child Care
- Child Development