Nurse Seekers are proud to be working on behalf of a lovely and unique private 52-place nursery who are looking to employ a Qualified Nursery Nurse based close their quality setting based near Mickleover, Derby. The Nursery Nurse must be passionate, experienced and dynamic to give young children the best early years education and care needed for their development.
- Be experienced and motivated
- Fully meet the diverse needs of every child.
- Work as a level 3 practitioner and key worker
- Demonstrate a high regard for safeguarding
- Have a good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Must hold a Level 3 Qualification in Early Years or equivalent
- Be passionate about creating an environment where children can develop and learn.
- Have real passion for the childcare industry.
- The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive salary
- Working a lovely private home from home setting where skills are utilised
- Be part of a kind and caring team
- Work with a very experienced Manager who appreciates you for your work
- In-house training and career progression opportunities
- Excellent working facilities
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants in our nursery team on 01926 676369 or register your details.