Position: Nursing General Manager- £65K- Enfield
Salary £65K per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced nurse manager to manage a care home in the Barnet/ Enfield area. The home is a purpose built nursing home that has been designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care. A homely and versatile atmosphere is enjoyed within the facility, with an extensive list of activities and events to provide recreational opportunities to the residents who are mainly elderly and suffer with the diagnosis of dementia.
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• RMA or be willing to work towards
• Nurse Qualified Valid PIN RGN/ RMN/ RNLD
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Registered with CQC
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• A basic salary of up to £65K (depending on experience)
• Performance related bonus scheme
• EXCELLENT career progression
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Fiona Appleton at Amber Mace on Apply Now >>
Suitable Nursing Home Manager candidates should have worked as: Commissioning Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Dementia Care Home Manager, Deputy Manager and have knowledge of elderly care, nursing home management, dementia care.