LNR are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic and award winning client for a Home manager of one of their well respected nursing homes that is set in the beautiful area of Blyth in Northumberland.
The home is beautifully presented and offers nursing care for over 65`s with nursing, residential and dementia needs. The home has been recently changed in provider and is yet to be rated with the CQC and offers nursing, residential and dementia care.
As the Home manager, you`ll be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations within the care setting, including recruiting and managing staff, managing budgets and ensuring that the quality of the services provided meets national care standards.
Our client is a highly respectable employer. they believe in promotion from within and have the highest levels of training available across the industry, yet they are also incredibly focussed on each and every service to deliver person centred, high quality care.
As the Home manager, you`ll be responsible for meeting national minimum standards of care issued by the CQC - the independent regulator of health and social care in England. Other roles will include;
- ensure the delivery of quality, person-centred care
- manage budgets and the financial effectiveness of the setting
- recruit, train and supervise staff
- chair meetings and deliver training
- take on a visible leadership role
- maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance
- liaise with and maintain partnerships with other local community organisations
- ensure any regulatory activity, such as personal care and administering medicines, is delivered within regulations
- provide information, advice and support to residents` families
- organise activities for residents and actively promote their independence.
- ensure the quality of care provided is consistent with current legislation
- liaise with local authorities as well as health and other professionals working with adults
With this being a Nursing Home the successful candidate MUST hold an active pin
- Salaries for suitable candidates for this home manager post will depend on experience, but ranges from around £50,000 to £55,000.
- 28 days holidays
Please send us your details if you wish to be considered for this fantastic opportunity. You can email your CV to [ Email address blocked ] or text your name to 07928236456 to request a call back.
Home manager, care manager, residential home, elderly care, full time, award winning company, Blyth, Northumberland, North East, nursing home manager
£50,000 per annum