VAC5204 – Nursing Home Manager
£65,000 per annum + Bonus | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Large Nursing Home | RNLD/RMN Considered
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Unit Nurse Manager in their large nursing home in Watford.
About the Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts, flexibility may be required due to the seniority of the role.
• A competitive annual salary of £65,000 per annum (negotiable) and with bonus potential of up to 15%.
• Fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development.
• Support with NMC revalidation and renewal fees paid for,
• Subsidised uniforms and Nursing Times subscription.
• Refer a friend scheme (£250 per referral)
• Group life assurance cover
• Company stakeholder pension scheme
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
• Private healthcare cover for yourself and contributory cover for your family.
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational, and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach, and support the care, nursing teams.
What we’re looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN.
• Previous managerial experience is preferred.
• Able to prove a previous track record for providing excellent care
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Excellent clinical knowledge and understanding
• Able to lead and motivate a team with confidence
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
- Microsoft Access
- Financial Analysis
- Professional Responsibility
- Occupational Health
- Regulatory Requirements