Salary/Rate £20000 - £25000/annum Location Newark Posted 19/06/2019 (14:23) Just Added Company Bakkavor Group Apply Now Description Nutritional Technologist
Salary £20,000 - £25,000
25 Days Holiday
Highly competitive rewards package including Group Pension
Excellent career progression prospects across the Bakkavor group
Bakkavor Desserts is based in Newark, Nottinghamshire and specialises in making chilled desserts such as trifles, creamcakes and choux pastries. The site employs over 1,600 people and is one of three factories that are part of the Bakkavor Desserts sector in the UK.
Bakkavor Desserts Newark is looking to recruit a Nutritional Technologist.
We are looking for an experienced Nutritional expert to join the process team at Bakkavor Desserts Newark as a Nutritional Technologist. You will be working as part of a busy team, bringing your nutritional expertise to deliver amazing products to our customers.
You will be responsible for:
* Maintain the Nutrition databases with live raw material, sub recipe and finished product data in line with launches and delists
* Coordinate samples to the lab for testing, plot results onto trackers and present results for authorisation ensuring critical path is met
* Maintain the site nutritional verification schedule as per retailer requirements and ensure that samples are tested in line with the schedule and publish monthly KPI's
* Coordinate retest samples, factory paperwork and process audits for out of specification results, present findings and draft responses for authorisation within timescales set
* Maintain invoice log and track lab costs against budget. Ensure invoices are closed out on time and chase up any queries
* Maintain the out of specification log report and trend and publish monthly KPI's
* Maintain customer category detail including year on year comparisons against sales volumes
* Aid in the completion of finished product specifications to meet the critical path and/or customer requirements ensuring right first time as required
* Aid in the review and completion of finished product artwork checks to ensure the finished product critical path is met
* Other administrative duties to support the technical team when required
It is essential that you have:-
* Great administration skills with a sharp eye for detail and a head for numbers
* Good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written
* The ability to analyse information and accurately record or report in a clear and competent manner
* Good IT Skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Problem solving skills
* The ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
* Have a flexible business approach to the role and the hours required as dictated by the business needs
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
Ideally with a Degree / HND or equivalent in a relevant subject and/or experience in a food related role, you must be able to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
In return you will receive a Salary up to £25,000 plus pension.
This role is Monday to Friday 8.30 - 17.00 Type Permanent Contract Length N/A Contact Name Login or register to view Job Reference 6083BR Job ID 210255520 Apply Now
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Newark-on-trent) .