Occupational Therapy Assistant
An exciting opportunity has become available in our Therapy team for an individual who is interested in supporting the hospital Occupational Therapy service.
1. Responds to referrals made by the therapy team ensuring risk-assessments are completed to establish to best meet the physical needs of individual patients with a safe and beneficial fitness programme.
2. Plans, co-ordinates and undertakes individual and group sessions ensuring these are delivered on time, within budget and to the agreed quality standards.
3. Maintains accurate and up-to-date records ensuring important information, observations and events are recorded and/or reported as appropriate in accordance with Priory policies and procedures.
4. Collaborates with professional and clinical colleagues, participating in departmental meetings and occasionally contributing at case conferences or multi-disciplinary team meetings as directed.
5. Works with the Occupational Therapist in producing an Activities Programme for patients
6. Esures that all equipment is maintained and operated to regulatory standards, as well as maintaining security of the building.
7. Any other duties required as part of the Occupational Therapy team
Rehabilitation and Recovery service for adult men. Woodland has 31 beds spread across 3 wards with a defined care pathway for our service users. Based in the picturesque village of Meriden, we offer a number of benefits on site including:-
30 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays)
Free meals for all staff
Monthly staff appreciation events
CPD training and development for all staff
Access to Priory benefits including pension scheme amongst many other benefits
As one of the UK’s leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.