Health Management is a subsidiary of MAXIMUS UK and one of the UK’s leading occupational health providers. We believe a healthy and productive workforce is critical to business success. As such, we deliver holistic corporate health and wellness programmes that enable organisations to promote and maintain the physical, mental and social wellbeing of their employees.Job Summary
Health Management has a number of objectives, which are set out in our Values, Quality Policy and annual strategy plans. Your role will impact on all of these in particular our objective for:
• 100% Client retention
• Improving customer satisfaction
• Meeting all ethical standards as set out by the Governing Bodies
• Effective provision of medical services to client companies by the Clinical Team.
• Acting as CMO for HML clients advising them on policy, general health advice and HR/absence management strategies.
• Conduct appropriate clinical assessments, e.g. absence and rehabilitation medical assessments, health surveillance and pre employment medicals
• Strategic support for health promotion and wellness to client employees when required
• Commitment to and participation in HML OHP appraisal and CPD process
• Ensuring compliance with Health Management Ltd procedures and supporting / developing doctors where needed to ensure that standards are met or exceeded.
• Prepare/review occupational health policies and procedures and any other policies in line with HR’s requirements
• Support sales and marketing function
• Support and practise company values
• Day to day clinical activity
• GMC Registered
• Qualified and experienced in Corporate/Private Occupational Health