Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Ideally the candidates applying to register with Soleus People will have prior NHS experience of theatre departments and Anaesthetic work.
Applicants who do not possess a Qualification and a pin with the HCPC / NMC cannot be considered.
You should find satisfaction in helping patients to manage their own health needs in the community and will be able to work alongside other health and social care professionals to ensure that patients under the trust/s receive the best possible care.
- HAVE NMC OR HCPC REGISTRATION
- HAVE PRIOR NHS EXPERIENCE
- ABLE TO OBTAIN Clinical Reference from 2018 August - Present
- ABLE TO COMMIT TO ATLEAST 1-3 SHIFTS PER WEEK
- BE TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIABLE
- BE CONFIDENT IN GIVING CARE WITHIN THE COMMUNITY