£34,000 - £39,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days or Nights | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN or ODP with a background scrubbing for orthopaedic surgery is required to join a leading Reading hospital.
Details of the role and what the hospital is offering the successful Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/ODP:
* A contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible shifts
* A fantastic annual salary from £34,000 to £39,000 depending on experience
* Private medical cover
* A company pension plan and life assurance
* Some industry leading training, development and career progression opportunities
* A friendly and supportive working environment
* Free staff parking
As Orthopaedic Scrub RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of perioperative care to patients undergoing a range of orthopaedic procedures, and will ensure a safe and effective clinical service.
Candidates for this Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/ODP post should be/have:
* NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Extensive experience working as a Scrub Practitioner, working with a varied case mix of orthopaedic patients
* Passionate about high quality care and standards
* Evidence of continuing professional development and qualifications such as ENB998, ILS or ALS and recognised clinical courses
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation