£32,000 - £35,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits & L+D Prospects | Orthopaedic Experience Essential
A leading hospital in the Caterham area requires an experienced Adult Nurse RGN/or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with a background working as an Orthopaedic Scrub to join their Operating Department.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
* Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
* A competitive annual salary from £32,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
* 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP, you will predominantly work with orthopaedic surgical patients, although some general and cosmetic may also be involved. You will play a key role in maintaining the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
* NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Extensive post-registration experience working as an Orthopaedic Scrub
* Demonstrate evidence of post-registration continuing professional development, ideally having completed a Surgical First Assist qualification
* Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care and ensuring a safe and effective patient service
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation