Family Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are recruiting at the moment for an Outreach Family Support Worker to work on behalf of Liverpool Council based in the South Hub but working Citywide.
The role is a part time position working 17.5 hours per week and is on a 3 month initial contract with the possibility for extension and the possibility of a permanent position. This role is for an immediate start.
The payrate for this role is £13.06 hourly.
Key features for this exciting role include:
•To work within the Early Help service, for a project aimed at targeting young people at risk of knife crime.
•To work flexibly with parents and families using a whole family approach to identify any additional support needs.
•Develop effective relationships with parents and carers.
•To advise, assist and support parents to take responsibility and support them in their child's development.
•Assess risk and need through early help assessments on cases and where appropriate adopt the role of Lead Professional.
•Support families to develop, enhance and practice positive parent - child relationships.
• The outreach service is working with families who have been subject to statutory interventions
The successful candidate will have:
•Experience working in a similar supportive role with children and families.
•An enhanced DBS.
•A full driver's license and access to their own vehicle.
To discuss this role further or any other roles we have available, give Natasha a call on Apply Now >>
or email Apply Now >>
. We also offer a £250 referral bonus scheme for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.