We now have an exciting opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious and driven individual to work within our organisation that is leading the way in providing innovative services to our client group
Working in existing buildings and on renovation projects at various locations providing a finish of a high standard and to specification.
To have the ability to plan work and identify, prepare and decorate internal and external elements of the properties and grounds, which may include the use of paint, papers and other decorative finishes.
* A minimum of 2 year's experience within a similar role
* A relevant qualification
* Full UK driving license and own transport
* Professional presentation and attitude
* Strong time management skills and the ability to maintain focus while working individually
• Excellent rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience
* Continued professional development
* Team building Skills
* An extremely rewarding and fulfilling job with great variety
- Time Management