AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 900+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at [ Link removed ] .
You will be part of a global team, and you will have an impact on all phases of the talent lifecycle. Our Legal and Human Resources teams are dedicated to raising the standard of professionalism at AlphaSights and increasing employee satisfaction and engagement, and this role is a proactive and visible part of the team. You will work with both teams to support the needs of AlphaSights' most valuable resource: its people. A successful candidate will be excited about doing whatever it takes to enable coworkers and new hires to gain the right to work for cross-border moves, and about working on thought-provoking global labour law questions. This position will support global employees, with a focus on the ever-changing UK and US immigration and labour climates.
As a Paralegal, you will grow and develop in a high-growth commercial environment. We will provide you with autonomy and independence in your day-to-day work and give you the opportunity to be a self-starter. This is an ideal role for someone who’s keen to gain legal experience while having direct access and exposure to the commercial and organisational workings of a dynamic, innovative global business. We are looking for a person who wants to join our high-performance team, have real impact and be part of AlphaSights’ growth story.
What we look for
- Self-confidence– ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- An execution-focused mindset– inner drive to push forwards with tasks and ensure timely and satisfactory delivery
- Agility – ability to execute on numerous workstreams within the same timeframe
- Emotional intelligence and exceptional team playing skills– ability to build relationships within the Legal team and work effectively with other stakeholders
What you’ll need
- BA/BS/LLB from a top university minimum (ideally you will have also completed the GDL or LPC)
- Previous experience working as a paralegal is desirable (or, other experience working in a law firm or in-house or equivalent in your jurisdiction)
- Fluency in English (foreign language skills are also a plus)
Hardworking And Dedicated