Part time Night nurse - Lancashire - £30K
Position: Staff Nurse - Nights
Care Service: Nursing home by the sea!
Area: Lytham, Lancashire
Benefits: £30,000 p/annum
Part time, 36 hours per week. (3 shifts p/week)
Salary and benefits to you!
• Excellent career progression and support.
• Private pension Scheme.
• meals provided on shift.
• Paid revalidation and NMC Registration after first 12 months.
• The chance to make a positive difference to yourself and others.
• Work with multi-disciplinary teams to offer holistic care to the residents.
Amber Mace is recruiting for a dynamic Night Nurse for a small, well-established nursing home in Lytham, Lancashire. The care company offers nursing care to the elderly.
This vacancy is for 36-hour night shifts on a rolling rota. You will provide nursing care throughout the night to the residents of the care home. Shifts are 12 hours long from 8pm-8am
This home has fantastic facilities within a stunning Victorian house. Providing a homely and relaxed environment, with mature gardens and recently modernised decoration throughout.
This provider has an excellent reputation within the local community for providing high standards of care to the elderly and they are looking for a nurse to join their team!
The home has fantastic relationships within the local community. Regularly opening their home to the public and regularly taking the residents on outings within the town.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a registered nurse to join the team of this experienced care provider within the local area of Lytham, Lancashire.
You will be required to:
• Make a positive and active contribution to the progression of care within the home.
• Maintain high standards of care to the residents throughout the night.
• Be dedicated to supporting the resident`s nursing needs.
Skills and experience
• Must be Nurse qualified (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards and nursing code of conduct
• Experience with care of the elderly a bonus
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Justine at Amber Mace on Apply Now >>
or email at: Justine Apply Now >>
This position would be suitable for a qualified nurse, senior nurse, RGN/RMN/RNLD.