Thrive with us at Europe's number one in gift experiences: help us give the gift you live.
PARTNER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
Reporting to: Partner Relations Manager
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Buyagift.com and Red Letter Days are the UK Brands for Smartbox Group. We are the UK's leading gift experience provider. Our core focus is to deliver happiness to our customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners. We aim to do this by providing industry leading products.
We have been part of the Smartbox Group since 2009 - the world's largest provider of experiences. Across Europe a Smartbox Group experience is purchased every five seconds! The iconic Red Letter Days brand was added to our portfolio in November 2017 - adding additional complexity and challenges to our supplier strategy.
About the role
We are looking for a Partner Relations Executive who will be responsible for best in class partner experience and partner service.
As a Partner Relations Executive you ensure a defined group of small and medium business partners provide our customers with an excellent experience and in turn you will provide excellent support and service to build and maintain relationships with these partners. This is an opportunity to join our Buying and Partner Management team at our offices in Borehamwood. We are passionate about what we do - and we expect you to be too!
A bit more about the role:
And now a bit about you
- Meet/exceed KPI and SLA targets for engagement, service and partner satisfaction
- Manage a high volume of incoming queries from partners both by email and telephone
- Build and maintain strong relations with our partners to ensure a high degree of partner satisfaction, in turn reducing partner and product churn
- Source exclusive offers from partners in line with the agreed product road map
- Use the established Salesforce system to ensure accurate records are kept
- You are an enthusiastic and confident individual with an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- You enjoy speaking to and engaging with partners to build good relationships
- You thrive on delivering great service to business partners
- You are used to handling inbound and outbound calls and emails and can do so within a targeted SLA
- You are a problem solver, looking for solutions to make our partners get more from the Buyagift platform
- You have the ability to organise, prioritise and manage your time effectively
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with clear deadlines and targets for you and the team
- You have some B2B sales experience, or are willing to learn
- Previous Salesforce experience is desirable
To achieve fast and profitable growth by delighting our customers, providing significant volumes of incremental business to our suppliers and providing a fun & progressive working environment for our team.
To reach a stage where there is never a reason for a customer to buy an experience from anyone else. To achieve this, we aim to have the best experience selection, at market leading prices, sold through an industry leading e-commerce platform that is marketed through cutting edge e-marketing techniques.
Want to know what it is like to work at Buyagift and Red Letter Days, come take a look at what our team has to say
[ Link removed ] or check out our company reviews on Glassdoor:
[ Link removed ]
In applying to this position, you consent to Buyagift Plc to keep your CV and application details on records and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Due to the high volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Complex Problem Solving