We have an exciting opportunity for a Partnership Co-ordinator to join our team base in Oxford. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £33,000 – £34,000 per annum.
In addition to a competitive salary, RABI also offers 28 days of annual leave, 10% pension contribution on successful completion of probation, access to learning & development and an employee assistance scheme
Please note that there is flexibility to work from home up to a couple of days per week, but this is an office-based role.
RABI has been supporting farming people throughout England and Wales for many generations. Providing practical guidance and proactive support to everyone within the agricultural community, RABI has a network of locally based teams who understand the challenges farming people face. The charity’s range of services cover four areas:
- Help at a critical time
- Mental wellbeing
- Support for living independently
- Training and upskilling
It is an exciting time to join the charity as it implements a 5-year strategy which aims to quadruple support to farming people by 2024. At the heart of this ambitious objective, is an aspiration to deliver a holistic, flexible approach to services that promotes early intervention and farmer wellbeing.
The Partnership Co-ordinator role:
You will work with the Corporate Partnership Manager to establish and develop the Partnership Programme for the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (RABI). Working to identify and strategically develop valuable sector and wider industry collaborations, the Partnership Co-ordinator role is fundamental to the continuing development of RABI’s strategic objectives.
What you will be doing as our Partnership Co-ordinator:
- Identify and develop opportunities to engage with prospective strategic corporate partners
- Work with existing and prospective partners to maximise benefits for both parties, identifying new ways to gain access to expertise and high-quality support
- To support the Corporate Partnership Manager in developing and maintaining a partnership model to focus on maximising the impact and retention of strategic partners
- Provide subject matter expertise and advice to support the Senior Management Team in developing strategic priorities and projections. To attend, contribute and chair where appropriate, meetings, briefings and reviews with existing and potential partner organisations
- Working with RABI colleagues to collect and track data on the effectiveness of partnerships
Key skills and experience we are looking for in our Partnership Co-ordinator:
- Experience of developing excellent relationships with high level corporate organisations
- Ability to represent RABI and lead meetings with large audiences and partner-based events
- Significant knowledge and experience of working collaboratively with organisations and stakeholders at all levels
- Advanced research skills and proven record of environment scanning success
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand and translate complex information to a variety of audiences
- Negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to work with people at all levels with tact and diplomacy
- Experience of developing and delivering presentations and pitches
Excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage own workload and priorities
- High computer literacy skills including the use of Microsoft Office programmes
- Ability to travel throughout England and Wales and work unsocial hours on occasion
- Affinity with the goals and objectives of RABI
- Project Management experience, including monitoring & evaluation
- A full UK driving licence
- Farming background or knowledge and understanding of the farming community
- A network of contacts in the agricultural sector
- Development of partnership modelling
- Experience of working in the not-for-profit sector
If you feel you have what it takes to become out Partnership Co-ordinator click ‘Apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that applications are reviewed and shortlisted on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to interview and appoint early. We therefore encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as once we have closed a vacancy you will be unable to submit your CV.
- Retention Management
- Persuasive Skills