UniCarriers have an exciting opportunity for a full time Parts Advisor, working Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm at our Thame head office in Oxfordshire.
UniCarriers is a brand of Mitsubishi Logisnext, the world’s fourth-largest industrial truck manufacturer, supplying a complete range of electric, gas and diesel operated forklift trucks to our customers.
As our Parts Advisor you will be part of a small team responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the parts department. You will be specifically supporting your own region, gaining an understanding of your client base and becoming their primary contact for all parts related enquiries.
As our Parts Advisor, you will take pride in providing excellent customer service and will have a passion for exceeding customers’ expectations. You will ensure the efficient and timely support to your customers regarding technical and sales related enquiries for spare parts.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the timely delivery of parts to our customers, escalating and problem solving when supply is not meeting internal KPI measures.
- Ensuring all e-mails received to group e-mail in-boxes are replied to within 2 hours of receipt.
- Handling customer enquires received by phone.
- Handling parts delivery enquires, escalating where required to the logistics provider.
- Working with in house systems to ensure parts information is correct.
- Continuously monitor procedures to ensure profitability is maximised.
- Support stock control measures for stock in Thame and off site locations.
UniCarriers is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers, therefore our ideal candidate for Parts Advisor will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to build positive relationships with the customer and interpret customer needs
- The ability to work as a team player in a busy department
- Competent computer literacy skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- An understanding of mechanics / engineering and or experience of parts identification
Working for UniCarriers is not just about the job. UniCarriers invests considerably in staff development and training. You can expect to receive comprehensive training and opportunities for career progression as well as an excellent benefits package including:
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 after 5 full years’ service) bank holidays
- Option to sell back/buy additional holiday days
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Income protection
- Generous life cover of 6 x your annual salary
- Subsidised gym membership
- Indepth product training with long term opportunities for personal growth and development
If you would like to be considered for the role of Parts Advisor within a successful and gorwing business with an amazing benefits package, please apply now!
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Service
- Mechanical Engineering