Streamline Services have been supplying Patient Transfer Drivers for over 4 years to Hospital Trusts within the M25, we have been given the opportunity to supply staff for a new clinic in Central London moving patients from their home to the appointment and then home again.
* Training to start 19th, 20th , 26th October 2021
* The role will be on a shift basis based on a 12hr day at a rate of £10.85 per hour or £130.20 per shift, (shift rota is still to be confirmed by our client, but will be either a 4 day 3 day rota or a 4 on 4 off rota).
* To drive an ambulance sized vehicle in a 2 person crew.
* Patients will have been tested ‘COVID Positive’ within the last 72hrs.
* Training and full PPE will be provided.
* Due to the condition of the patients all candidates will need to have been fully COVID vaccinated and not fall into the vulnerable group as outlined by the NHS guidelines (ie no underlying health issues), family members will need to also be considered prior to applying for this role.
* Full driving licence with a maximum of 6 penalty points.
* Ideally have an Enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 3 years.
* Previous experience in the Patient Transfer industry will be an advantage.
* Be of a polite & kind nature due to the vulnerability of the patients we will be moving.
* Have a reasonable level of physical fitness as you may need to move patients in wheelchairs.
If this role appeals to you and you meet all the requirement please email your CV we will then contact you to arrange an interview
- Physical Fitness