At DS Smith, we're looking for a Payroll Manager to lead a small team within our Shared Service Centre in Caerphilly. The role will be responsible for leading the payroll function, advising the business on all aspects of the payroll procedures, whilst ensuring compliance with legislation and statutory / contractual requirements.
You'll be accountable for the timely and accurate processing of monthly payrolls, including the processing of our employee benefits, such as pensions and insured benefits. You'll also deliver excellent customer service experience to our colleagues across the business, with a focus on operational process excellence, whilst always keeping one eye on how we can improve our processes and service.
There will be team of five payroll administrators reporting into this role and you will ensure they continue to be motivated and developed, whilst meeting KPIs and SLAs.
- Previous payroll experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great customer service skills
- Problem management skills
- Understanding of legislation and statutory/contractual requirements
- Line management experience
- A competitive salary
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Performance related bonus