Fantastic opportunity in Ipswich, Suffolk for a confident Peripatetic Nurse to join an established leading care organisation. As a Peripatetic Nurse, you will be expected to work at various branches within the area and will be accountable to the Regional Manager of the organisation. This client takes great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
Please see details of this amazing opportunity below!
Peripatetic Nurse Vacancy Details:
* £20.00 per hour
* Full time hours
* Days and Nights available
Benefits Package Includes
* Travel Expenses Paid - 40p per mile for the first 10,000 miles, 25p per mile thereafter.
* Welcome Bonus of up to £2,000!
* Paid NMC Registration
* Paid annual leave
* Support with Nurse revalidation
* Uniforms provided
* Workplace pension
* Excellent induction and training programmes
* Support with continuous professional development (CPD)
* Registered Nurse with an active NMC Pin
* Full driving license and access to a vehicle
If you are a committed, enthusiastic Registered Nurse interested in the position above, please apply immediately and one of our friendly staff will get in touch with you shortly.
Job Ref | VR745
Contact | Vernon
RGH Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our healthcare division provides permanent, locum and contractual employment across the UK and are a trusted supplier for private healthcare services. If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) or a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and are looking for work anywhere in the UK, please do get in touch. All the best with your search and hope to speak with you soon
Hardworking And Dedicated
Registered Nurse Certified