Salary: Highly competitive salary + exceptional benefits on offer
Evolve Consultant: Andy Boyd
A new opportunity has arisen to join an independently-owned Pharmaceutical company, responsible for the planning, coordination and follow up on multiple, wide-ranging administration activities, meetings, events and projects for the business.
Key roles and responsibilities for the Sales & Marketing Assistant
* Act as a focal point for the Pharmaceuticals team by co-ordinating activities and ensuring efficient administrative processes.
* Plan and organise meetings internal and external, co-ordinating all necessary arrangements, including the management of customer contracts process, job bagging and archiving.
* Co-ordinate event management/ensure event venues are effectively set up with the required facilities Co-ordinate the on-boarding process for new team members, liaising with the Training Manager and QA Manager to ensure appropriate training materials and SOPs are allocated.
* Manage the administration associated with exit of employees liaising with Regional Sales Managers.
* Liaise with Office Administrator in tasks that involve the on boarding and exiting of sales team Support the administration of Marketing campaigns and initiatives, including the maintenance of marketing materials and tracking expenditure. Be proficient in Zinc process.
Minimum requirements for the Sales & Marketing Assistant
* You will have previous sales and/or marketing experience, ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry.
* You will have experience of working in a regulated environment.
* Excellent communication skills - verbal & written.
* Proactive problem-solving skills/able to work on own initiative.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
2 stage process:
1st stage – Face to face interview
2nd stage – Assessment centre
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Twickenham) .