Hunter AHP Resourcing have an amazing locum opportunity for a hospital experienced Pharmacist to join a friendly hospital service in the South Coast of England.
Our client is currently seeking a Band 6/7 Pharmacist to join their hospital team on an immediate basis, working 5 days per week, for at least 3 months.
The clinical duties involved will be wards and dispensary based.
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday – Friday, 5 days per week, 9am – 5:30pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
The contract lengths of this role will be for at least 3 months, with a high likelihood for this to extend. There may possibly be the option to take on a permanent position at the end of the contract here for the right applicant.
The service is based on the South Coast of England, with accessible public transport links, such as a train station near to the hospital with a short walk to the bus station, where frequent bus services run to and from the hospital. The hospital also has parking on site.
Pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience. Hospital experience is necessary for this position.
- £23-30 per hour (depending on banding)
- NHS Hospital Service
- Start date: immediately (September 2020)
- Duration: 3 months – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
- 5 days per week, no weekend working available. Possibility that the service may consider part time working. 9am-5:30pm.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on (phone number removed) to find out more, or email .
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you