Title: Pharmacist Manager
Location: Fareham, Portsmouth
Salary: Highly competitive salary + excellent bonus potential
Open hours: Monday to Friday (8:30am to 6pm)
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
Our client is seeking a Pharmacist Manager to join them at their store in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small pharmacy chain, and to enhance services and prescriptions. This is a well-supported role with a number of other staff members, and our client is ideally looking for someone to start ASAP.
Essential Requirements of the Pharmacist Manager
* You will be a registered GPhC Pharmacist.
* Ideally MUR accreditation and ProScript experience.
* Strong customer service skills and the ability to build good relationships with both customers and staff.
* Possess exceptional leadership qualities.
* Ability to lead and motivate a team in the future
* Current driving licence with no more than 6 points.
Role Responsibilities of the Pharmacist Manager
* Ensure all key targets are met and that excellent standards are consistently delivered will be crucial to your success.
* Build working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries.
* Ensure payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
* Proactively develop Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost effective and safe manner, adhering to legal, ethical and company requirements/ systems.
* Focus on the day to day business, as well as medium term operation, you will be expected to regularly audit staff, services, systems, records and standards.
Role Specific Competencies of the Pharmacist Manager
* IT literate with strong analytical skills.
* Flexible “can do” attitude.
* Innovation, tenacity and drive to ensure success.
* 2 stage interview
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Lauren Ward.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions