Title: Pharmacist Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000 DOE + Bonus + excellent benefits
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
Our client is seeking an experienced Pharmacist Manager to joint them at their store in Abingdon.
You must have excellent management experience, to lead a team of 6. You will have the opportunity to develop the business and services.
* You will be a registered GPhC Pharmacist.
* Ideally MUR accreditation and ProScript experience.
* Strong customer service skills and the ability to build good relationships with both customers and staff.
* Possess exceptional leadership qualities.
* Ability to lead and motivate a team.
* Ensure all key targets are met and that excellent standards are consistently delivered will be crucial to your success.
* Build working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries.
* Ensure payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
* Proactively develop Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost effective and safe manner, adhering to legal, ethical and company requirements/ systems.
* Focus on the day to day business, as well as medium term operation, you will be expected to regularly audit staff, services, systems, records and standards.
Role Specific Competencies
* IT literate with strong analytical skills.
* Flexible “can do” attitude.
* Innovation, tenacity and drive to ensure success.
1 stage telephone interview with Hiring Manager.
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Claire Handley.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions