Pharmacy Manager | Pharmacy | Band 8a/b dependent on experience | Bristol | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Bristol has an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Manager working 37.5 hours per week.
With 76 beds and 5 operating theatres and the only private hospital in the South West with an Intensive Care Unit, Spire Bristol Hospital has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide an exemplary pharmacy service in accordance with current legislation, accepted professional and ethical standards and clinical requirements.
- Be responsible for leading, motivating and effectively managing the pharmacy team by providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership.
- To provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines.
- To advise the hospital and its departments on the safe management of medicines, ensuring compliance with current legislation and professional standards.
- To promote a multidisciplinary, patient focused approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service.
Who we're looking for:
- Be GPHC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 5 years Pharmacy experience.
- Experienced manager with HR experience and an excellent understanding of clinical governance
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care, Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Maxine Cassidy on 07715055848 or email [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Coaching And Mentoring