Physiotherapy Manager| Physiotherapy| Band 7 dependent on experience | Washington | Friendly and dynamic team.
Spire Washington are seeking to recruit an experienced Physiotherapy Manager to lead our friendly, dynamic team.
You will be required to manage both the Inpatient and Outpatient Physiotherapy teams.
Spire Washington is a 35 in-patient bedded hospital with 10 consultation and 2 treatment rooms based just off junction 63 of the A1 with great commuter links. Our Hospital offers a range of services and facilities including four operating theatres covering specialities including Orthopaedics and Gynaecology and a full Diagnostic suite.
Duties and responsibilities:
- As the Physiotherapy Manager you will take a lead role in the advanced physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients. These patients may have complex and/or chronic presentations.
- You will provide exemplary physiotherapy care for patients while managing the physiotherapy department.
- To ensure the physiotherapy team delivers effective treatment to clients by providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership.
- To meet AOP and effect service level in line with departmental and hospital business plan.
- To market, promote and profile the service to all customer groups
Who we're looking for:
You will have a minimum of 5 years Physiotherapy experience.
- Degree (BSc Hons Physiotherapy) or equivalent.
- Registered with the Health Professional Council
- Supervisory/Management qualification desirable not essential
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Working as a practitioner in and across multi-disciplinary teams
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience working within MSK and Orthopaedics
- Participation in the Out of Hours on call rota is required.
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Kerry Kean at [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications