£9,000 - £12,000 / year
We are looking for a plumber who can competently install and maintain all leading brands of air source heat pumps. We will also require their assistance on air conditioning and ventilation projects, experience preferred but not essential as training can be provided.
- Keeping to required deadlines.
- Liaising with customers and your line manager regarding any changes to the project, including design changes.
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to including inspections of PPE, ladders and vehicles.
- To work both in a team and on own
- Minimum Level 2 qualification.
- Experience in installing and maintaining air source heat pumps essential.
- Experience in installing and maintaining unvented cylinders essential
- Full, clean driving license.
- Experience installing air conditioning preferred but not essential.
- CSCS Card essential.
Please note It is NOT required to be Gas safe registered for this role.
About Castle Climate Control:
We are a family run business, specializing in the design, installation and maintenance of air conditioning and renewable heating systems. We work on a range of projects from single domestic units to multi unit commercial sites.
Location: Northampton, NN3 6QF.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 40+ hours per week, Monday – Friday plus overtime with occasional overtime at weekends. Overtime pay from 40 hours; Working away from home occasionally.
Salary: £9ph - £12ph Rates of pay dependant on experience *overtime rates apply after successful probationary period*
You may have experience of the following: Multi-Skilled Plumber, Plumbing, Plumber, CSCS, Property Maintenance, Building, Construction, Multi Skilled, NVQ, City & Guilds, Carpentry, Painter, Decorator, Brick Layer, Plasterer, Carpenter, Plastering, Facilities Maintenance, CSCS Card etc.