Cantello Tayler Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Policy Officer to work remotely for our client based in Wales.
The successful Policy Officer will be responsible for:
- Working with Departmental colleagues to agree and develop policy positions for the organisation
- Producing clear, succinct position papers, outlining the Institute's view on various issues
- Attending public speaking engagements
- Developing and implementing an engagement strategy to raise profile and influence
- Acting as a key point of contact internally and externally, offering regular advice
The Policy Officer will have:
- Experience in a policy or public affairs role
- IT literacy in all Microsoft Office packages
- Familiarity with search engines, social media, CMS and HTML.
- Knowledge of UK and Welsh Government and Parliamentary processes, along with ability to assess and make recommendations for policy development.
- Ability to understand the public interest position of a professional body and how this is distinct from traditional policy making.
If this Policy Officer role is of interest to you, please click apply now below or contact Marie Spratley in our Egham office.
- Content Management
- Microsoft Office
- Policy Development