Registered Nurse for Pre Assessment & Day Services Unit
Driver would be preferred due to location
Crowborough East Sussex
£24,698.28 - £30,714.24 Full time depending on experience....plus benefits
Our client based in Sussex offer excellent care within state of the art facilities, looking after their patients at the highest level and also looking after their staff offering support, benefits and promotions within the group.
We are looking for a dynamic, caring Registered Nurse for our client's Pre Assessment and Day Services Unit at The a healthcare centre in Crowborough. They are a centre of excellence in orthopaedics and musculoskeletal care and have been awarded OUTSTANDING in their CQC inspection.
You’ll play a vital role in coaching Health Care Assistants and other members of the team whilst supporting the efficient running of the unit..
At the centre they support flexibility to work around your lifestyle alongside the benefit of working in a modern and innovative medical environment.
* Experience as a Registered Nurse
* A Nursing Degree
* Nice to Haves
* Clinical experience in Orthopaedics, Pre-assessment and a Mentorship qualification will set you apart from the rest
As a thank you for your passion in delivering exceptional standards, they will care for your career, with rewards and opportunities that are not just good - they are exceptional:
* A competitive salary
* A generous pension scheme
* 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Private Medical and Westfield Health
* Life Insurance
* Free parking
* A free meal from our staff restaurant - conditions apply
* A catalogue of unique training courses
* The opportunity to make a real difference to a patient’s journey
If you are a registered Nurse looking to work for an exceptional healthcare organisation and reside in East Sussex so can drive to Crowborough send us your details and we shall respond. All applicants must be UK registered Nurses and be eligible to work in the UK
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Health Care