Product Delivery ManagerThe Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly innovative Product Delivery Manager to join our Thistle team based in Gloucester. You will be customer focused and have an excellent level of planning and organisational skills, giving you the opportunity to implement the divisional strategy and launch a significant number of insurance products over the next 2 years.
A sound knowledge of commercial and personal lines insurance products is essential in this role preferably with previous experience of working in a schemes environment (dealing with bespoke and niche products). As well as managing end to end new product launches and improving existing products you will be familiar with product governance and will be able to measure product performance, identifying how to drive through improvements.
As the business goes through an exciting growth period, there will be many opportunities to get involved in other exciting projects.Location:
Based in the centre of town, close to bus routes and Gloucester Train Station is just a 10-minute walk away. Parking is also available close to the office.Responsibilities:
- You will work with the division to identify and implement new product development opportunities and support by identifying, developing, and implementing improvements to existing products,
- You will support the division in the delivery of product monitoring and adherence to product governance,
- You will coordinate internal and external stakeholders to bring product developments to market,
- You will be working closely with the marketing function to develop and manage key product messaging and USPs,
- You will optimise commercial performance of products by identifying opportunities to increase revenue and/or reduce costs,
- You will work with software suppliers to ensure end to end delivery of product changes.
- You will ensure products and propositions deliver excellent customer outcomes and value for money,
- You will conduct regular market and competitor reviews to ensure that products remain competitive and in line with regulatory requirements.
- You will have demonstrable experience in the management of product to market and hold a strong understanding of the insurance market, MGA model and personal and commercial products,
- You will have previous end to end experience working in an insurance product team including product governance, project management, change implementation, marketing as well as understand rating structures and frameworks,
- You will have a strong level of commerciality, with proven ability of successfully launching insurance products that have achieved well within an insurance firm,
- You will be Cert CII qualified or working towards this,
- You will be familiar with software suppliers similar to SSP or Acturis,
- You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills,
Full Job Description available on request.Further information
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence..