Product Development Scientist
I am delighted to recruit for our client who is an innovative medical device company working in haematology. It is a rare opportunity to join a company that truly makes a difference in people’s lives with a revolutionary treatment innovation!
If you have existing experience in Product Development of IVD/ assay and project management and are looking to be a part of a great team, then I would love to hear from you.
* Overseeing the transition of development projects into finished product
* Project management of development activities and some lab work (1-2 days per week)
* Liaison with and management of third party suppliers/ manufacturers
* Line management of 1-2 direct reports
Skills and experience:
* Minimum 4 years+ relevant experience in commercial laboratory
* Relevant degree BSc minimum (or equivalent)
* IVD/ pharma assay or medical device background
* Strong experience with formulation development
* Previous experience with project management is essential
* Previous line management experience is preferred
* Applicants should have a biochemistry background with strong knowledge of as many of the following as possible; endotoxin detection, antibody stability, conjugation, magnetic bead.
* GMP/ ISO13485 experience would be advantageous
* Haematology/ blood interaction/ blood handling experience is an advantage
* Energetic, self-motivated and able to work independently
Flow cytometry, in vitro diagnostic, IVD, assay development, product, regulatory, medical device, test kit, magnetic bead, blood, senior, manager, lead, project, immunology, hematology, haematology, medical device, ISO 13485, GMP, manufacturing, NPD, launch.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role
Iso 13485 Standard
Good Manufacturing Practices