Due to new and exciting developments we are looking for a brilliant Product Management Executive to join our Client and Data services team. Reporting to the Head of Client & Data Services, you will work with her and the rest of the team to coordinate and deliver our clients’ email marketing campaigns.
Your day-to-day role will include managing all aspects of the campaign process for multiple clients at a time so you will need to be highly-organised and have great attention to detail. You will also be expected to build and maintain client relationships so having the confidence to advise and work closely with them will be key.
If you are looking for a client facing role in an exciting, fast moving Global media business and you enjoy working as part of a team then read on!
- Advise, coordinate and execute our clients’ email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and update the team’s scheduling system to ensure client campaigns are delivered on time.
- Work closely with clients and team members to create bespoke campaign strategies to achieve results.
- Confidently liaise with clients on the phone, over email and face-to-face to provide campaign updates and results and ultimately, advise on how to use the product more effectively.
- Produce excel reports, presentations, marketing materials, campaign analysis and any other documents detailing and promoting the product.
- To work closely with external and internal teams to deliver the best results for our clients.
What you'll need:
- A degree is desirable although not essential
- Good MS Office skills
- An understanding of HTML is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both client facing and with colleagues
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- A background/knowledge in the Asset Management industry and/or digital marketing is desirable
Citywire will offer you:
- 25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years’ service followed by 30 days after five years’ service) plus bank holidays,
- Competitive private pension scheme,
- Well-being: access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7,
- Buddy-team lunches: you will be introduced to Citywire by one of our members of the team and will take you out for lunch during your first 6 months with us. It's all on us!
- Subsidised gym options. We will help with your monthly costs.
- Country walks: enjoy a day outdoors every summer with different members of Citywire. A great time to enjoy the good weather and engage with colleagues.
- Cycle to work scheme and annual ticket travel card loans.
- Techscheme, which lets staff buy the latest tech through their employer. Employees can spread the cost with payments from their salary across 12, 24 or 36 months and make a National Insurance saving too.
- After two years continuous service you will also have access to private health and dental care insurance, group income protection, critical illness cover and group life assurance.
- On top of this…! We have a personal trainer who runs workout sessions during lunchtime twice a week in the park, a masseuse who visits every month, as well as freshly ground coffee, fruit, breakfast and nuts to help yourself to daily.
If you feel like the right candidate for this job, please do not hesitate to apply!
You can find more information in our Youtube channel where we say a lot about us: Apply Now >>
We are an inclusive organisation and actively promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, skills and potential.