About The Role
Here at AO we’re looking for an energetic and fast learning individual to work in the planning team within our in-house Multimedia and Design department.
You’ll ideally have been in a Studio/Production Assistant role and looking to join a company where you’ll get to work with a friendly, dynamic team supporting the day-to-day organisation of our creative studio with a focus on digital media marketing production. Are you excited by the prospect of working in a buzzing, open-plan studio?
If this sounds like you, then this is a great opportunity!
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
You’ll be working closely with the Creative Studio Manager to plan and schedule the weeks ahead. You’ll have to check through creative briefs ensuring all required information and timings are included and create production schedules for projects.
You’ll be attending meetings and taking notes to ensure nothing gets missed and liaising with suppliers and external agencies. You’ll be keeping a running log of project cost and assisting with the clearance for online video streaming and radio broadcast.
A Few Things About You
• A logical thinker!
• Experience working in a production team
• Very good organisational and time-keeping abilities
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Able to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment
• Keen attention to detail
• Eager & quick to learn
• An ability to use initiative and work independently
• Willing to work outside contracted hours if necessary
• Excellent computer skills, in particular Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
• Knowledge of scheduling software is preferred, though not essential, providing you’re a quick learner
• Experience of working with Clearcast and Radiocentre would be an advantage.
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
- Stress Management
- Attention To Detail
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel