We are partnering with a top American multinational technology company that is truly a household name. They design, develop, and sell consumer electronics, computer software, media and online services.
We are searching for a Production Technical Support Engineer to help drive the execution and improvement of key service delivery processes throughout the studio. Your responsibilities will contribute to supporting network, technology, software and devices for various productions. You will work in a team environment and regularly interact with production personnel and studio executives at all levels.
You have an excellent understanding of computers components (hardware and software) and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. Regular activities include systems administration, troubleshooting, issue prioritization, root cause analysis in problem solving and escalation in a variety of software and hardware environments. Specifically, you will:
- Provide front-line phone support to clients remote and onsite
- Support basic Networking – Firewall rules, switch VLAN and ACL configuration, wireless and troubleshooting.
- Triage client issues and rapidly resolve or escalate to the team members.
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction of delivery of services, responses to request, and escalation management.
- Clearly document actions taken in ticketing system
- Assist with video conferencing.
- Assist with inventory management.
You have previous experience providing technical support within the Media and Entertainment industry. You are able to troubleshoot hardware and software issues on Mac and Windows OS, have basic networking skills and can support large videoconferencing sessions. Studio and production experience is a strong asset.
Powered by JazzHR
- Complex Problem Solving
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
- Switch (Electrical Components)
- Customer Satisfaction