Job Title: Project Assistant
Location: Bridgend, Wales
Job type: Permanent, Full time (09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday)
This is a well-established, award winning Telecommunications Company based in Bridgend whose primary focus is to ensure they deliver the best customer service for their customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join their thriving organisation as a Project Assistant. The Project Administrator is an essential role in delivering effective project delivery matched with excellent customer service for their clients. You will work with all the internal teams to ensure we deliver an excellent service from the initial sale through to the billing. As a member of the team you will have excellent customer service skills matched with a practical and organised approach with everything you do.
You will be:
- Managing all projects administration tasks from beginning to end
- Manage any project updates from the projects team, whilst keeping customer updated
- Liaise will all 3rd party suppliers to ensue project delivery
- Organise and liaise with internal sales team and engineering team
- Manage the process of sales packs
- Manage ordering of project equipment
- Complete welcome letters, packs, and general administration
- Contacting customers with project updates within SLA
- Manage incoming calls and emails
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organisational, administrative and proficient IT skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Flexible, thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work off own initiative and develop ideas
- Demonstrable record of effective relationship building
- Ability to use Office suite
- Professional telephone manner
- Willing to work on new ideas to improve current processes
- Telecoms experience is desirable but not essential
If you have a "can do" attitude, ready for your next career move and are passionate about technology and customer service then this is the role for you.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Project Coordinator, Project Support Officer, Office Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Officer, Order Processor, Service Coordinator, Enquiries Assistant, Support Assistant, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Assistant, Client Account Coordinator, Customer Service Administrator, or Business Support may also be considered for this role.