We are currently recruiting for Project Manager to join a Multi Utilities provider based in Gloucester.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team within a dynamic and energetic company. As a business, they offer competitive design, planning, project management & installation services. Thjis is a fantastic opportunity to work for a major multi-utility infrastructure service provider
As a Project Manager, your main focus will be to provide leadership and direction within the management of the project team. You will have a complete overview of the end to end responsibility for all the activity on the works, managing the resources regarding the programmes.
- Responsible for the programme of works
- Managing all resource regarding the programme
- Reduce defects, compliance failure
- Responsibility for the management of Field Managers & HSEQ performances across your team
- Show an active presence, providing leadership and guidance to FMs and teams.
- Assist commercial and programme to track build progress
- Holding and attending stakeholder meetings
- Producing the reports
- Forecasting the projects moving forward
- Build and own strong relationships with clients and external parties.
- Strong and proficient background within Project Management
- Experience within using MSP & Primavera programmes
- Commercial background is essential in this role
- Stakeholder experience
- Managing HAUC programmes (desirable)
- Salary up to £65,000 per annum
- Car allowance is offered on top of salary
- EAP programme – Health programmes