Our Client is a very successful pharmaceutical manufacturing company. They are now seeking a QA Officer. This position is a full-time permanent role and will report to the QA Manager. The position will be based in Great Yarmouth.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* The control, preparation, review and approval of Quality documentation
* Assisting other QA colleagues with developing GMP and quality related training programmes, including delivering training
* Responsibility for maintaining up-to-date training records for all staff
* Investigating and monitoring breaches of GMP which may arise in the manufacture, testing and supply of materials
* Recommending corrective and preventative actions and monitoring implementation of these recommendations
* Assisting with the scheduling and performance of internal audits with responsibility for the progression and monitoring of corrective actions
* Performing the review of batch documentation prior to release by the QP
* Supporting quality projects
Qualifications / Experience
* Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline
* Relevant quality experience in a pharmaceutical environment
* Good understanding of GMP
* Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise effectively at all levels.
* Ability to analyse information and prepare coherent investigative / technical reports.
* Competent in computer packages, including MS Word & Excel
* Excellent attention to detail and documentation skills
* Emotionally resilient with the ability to work under pressure with a can-do attitude
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the successful Candidate
Please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd
Product Quality Assurance
Attention To Detail