GxP Recruitment invites applications on behalf of our biopharmaceutical client in Grangemouth where a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced QA Team Leader to join their team on a fixed term contract. There is a possibility of this becoming a permanent role for those looking for such a role.
PAYE or Self-employed contractors considered.
Key duties include:
* Responsible for direct supervision of QA team and ensuring GxP related support is maintained in compliance with regulatory requirements and customer quality agreements.
* Ensure adequate provision of QA Support for the site and clients in new product development and clinical/commercial manufacture.
* Provide quality support and advice to site personnel and stakeholders, and ensure adequate allocation of QA resources to support the development, manufacturing and testing of products on site.
* Coordinate QA activities supporting audits, investigations, change controls, documentation and system reviews, approval and disposition of materials/components/in process and final products.
* Drive continuous review, challenge and improvement of processes in line with regulatory guidance and industry best practice.
* Support the QA Manager and Qualified Persons (QPs) in coordinating disposition activities.
The ideal candidate profile:
* HND/degree qualified in a life sciences discipline
* Previous experience in an operational QA role supporting biotech or sterile dosage forms
* Customer audits and regulatory inspection experience
* Previous experience in line management or of supporting employee learning and development
* Experience of leading quality audits, investigations and supporting assessment of deviations, change controls and complaints
- Life Sciences
- Product Quality Assurance