GxP Recruitment invites applications on behalf of our biopharmaceutical where an excellent opportunity has arisen for a permanent QC Analyst to join their team in Grangemouth.
This is a Day and Night Shift role, 12 hour shifts. No weekends
The QC Analyst will be involved in the analytical testing of raw materials, intermediate and final products in accordance with GMP guidelines.
Key duties include:
* Perform batch disposition and stability activities
* Perform stability study programme activities, storage of in process, and final products samples and retention sample management
* Assisting in equipment periodic reviews, monitoring and maintaining calibration status of equipment within the Quality Control department.
* Ownership and accountability of deviations, investigations and laboratory investigations and timely completion of these documents
* Preparation and update of SOPs, instructions and protocols and other Quality Control documentation
* Actively contribute to department and site audit readiness requirements including any continuous improvement initiatives.
* Calibration of equipment and instruments
* Assist in investigation of quality incidents and other problem-solving forums and complete QMS documentation in a timely manner.
* Carry out general maintenance and housekeeping of equipment and laboratories
The ideal candidate:
* Ideally degree qualified in a pharmaceutical discipline or Analytical Chemistry or similar
* Previous industry experience working in a QC Laboratory working to GMP guidelines within a recognised Quality Management System
* HPLC and wet chemistry techniques
- Product Quality Assurance
- Storage (Warehousing)
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography