PE25, Skegness, Lincolnshire
£40,000 - £46,000 / year
Quality H&S and Environmental Manager
£40 - £46k depending upon experience
My client is a Lincolnshire based, family owned business with a history spanning over 100 years.
They are a leading supplier of critical garment services within the UK including rental of specialist workwear to cleanroom industries (pharmaceutical, medical devices, aerospace), and of protective workwear to manufacturing industries (engineering, automotive).
The company also manufactures and distributes a range of cleanroom products, which it sells in the UK and exports globally.
The Quality H&S and Environmental Manager will take responsibility for the company’s Quality, H&S and Environmental functions. They will lead proactive improvement programs focussing on company culture, quality, environment and health and safety systems, and the development of a programme to effectively embed preventative systems within the routine business activities.
The QSHE Manager will manage the QSHE team to oversee and support the implementation, monitoring and reporting of quality (ISO 9001, EN 14065), environment (ISO 14001) and energy management (ISO 50001) systems across the company.
The Quality H&S and Environmental Manager will:
* Take ownership of, the business’ quality, H&S and environmental systems
* Present quality, H&S and environmental data to senior management
* To act as the primary liaison with external bodies, and as the primary quality, H&S and environment contact for customers for QSHE related matters
* Develop a programme to deliver changes in culture, systems and practices across the company to effectively embed quality, environment and health and safety systems in all routine business activities
* Actively manage the QA service functions alongside its manufacturing QC functions, aligning both sides of the business to result in an efficient and quality service to their customers
* Perform a continuous gap analysis of the business practices in line with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001/50001 management system standards
* Support QC testing of new and existing products to ensure and maintain good quality standards
* Assume responsibility for BPR compliance, CLP/REACH compliance, PPE compliance, among others
This role will suit an experienced quality, H&S and environmental Manager, who has knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, and ISO 14065.
What you will receive in return:
* Great starting salary
* Great supportive environment at a company that is growing significantly and is highly profitable
* Training and Development
* Opportunity for progression
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below